A more flexible archiving system!
Your feedback is always valuable to us and thanks to it, we understood that for our users, creating a blook project is a long-term project. The creation of a book is quick in itself, but the most important is its personalization: You want your blook to be unique, and we can only agree with that!
This personal touch, you want to be able to bring it at your own pace, without feeling rushed.
Thus, in order to avoid the loss of books carefully layouted by our users, our archiving system has been revised!
- Will be deleted only the blooks that reached the 3 months (90 days) limit without being edited
- Any modification (new cover, change of title, modified article, etc) will restart the 3 months period from the date of the modification
- The date of last modification is displayed in the blook’s informations, alongside the creation date.
- Blooks ordered at least once are always kept for 3 years and are definitively deleted after this period if they have not been ordered again
- Any new order of a blook will restart the 3 years period from the date of the last order
- The date of the last order is displayed in the blook’s informations, alongside the creation date
We will continue to send an automatic mail 7 days before the suppression of the blooks in order to warn you of the remaining time and ask you to modify your book if you wish to keep it longer!
So if you have a blook project waiting on BlookUp, the time to save it is now!