Introduction and summary
Welcome to BlookUp !
We strive to respect the right to privacy of the visitors to the Site whose home page is accessible at http://www.Blookup.com (“Site”), the BlookUp’s blogs which addresses are http://www.blookup.com/fr/blog/ and http://www.blookup.com/en/blog/ and of the pages of the social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) owned by BlookUp.
Things to remember:
- Blook up respects the right to privacy of visitors and members of its site.
- We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via our Site or via the pages of the social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) owned by BlookUp.
- In general, Personal Information that you provide us with is used to respond to the requests that you make, or to help us serve you better in the context of a new service.
- We do not sell, do not rent or share your Personal Information with third parties and we will not disclose any financial information as part of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to ask us to update, correct, supplement or delete any personal information we hold about you at no cost.
- Links to other websites or blogs is made for information purposes. We are not responsible for their contents and have no control over it.
- We can create records of Anonymous Information based on the Personal Information by excluding data (such as your name) that personally identifies you to provide you with information and relevant third parties’ services.
1 - About us and our services
Blook up ("we") respects the right to privacy of visitors to its website whose home page is located at http://www.blookup.com and of its pages of social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) owned by BlookUp.
SAS BlookUp is recorded in the commercial register for companies of Bordeaux under No. 535 399 455 RCS Bordeaux with its headquarters located at 4, rue des Esprit des Lois - 33000 Bordeaux.
2 - Information collected
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us through our Site or through the pages of the social networks owned by BlookUp (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- When you register on the Site or when you use the pages of the socials networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) owned by BlookUp, we collect your user name, a password and an email address.
- When you use the Facebook page of BlookUp, we also collect information about your location, contact details and elements allowing you to share your content with others.
- When you publish a blook, we collect the URL of your blog, its platform and on a voluntary basis, personal information such as photos, biography...
- When you create your profile on the Site after you registered, we collect, on an optional basis, other Personal Information, such as your bio, photo, additional contact information, etc..
- When ordering products on the Site, we collect all the necessary information to complete the transaction, including your name, address, telephone number and information of the credit card.
- When you participate in one of our working groups and surveys, it is possible that we may collect additional information on your profile.
- When you contact us using the application forms accessible via the Site, BlookUp’s blogs, the pages of the socials networks or on the Facebook page, or via an email, we collect your name, email address and comments or questions you have entered in the form or in your email.
Please note that the Content that you use for your books or Ebooks may also contain Personal Information. Keep in mind that when you decide to make your blook or Ebook accessible to the public, such Content can be made available to others (including via the use of the preview function of the book) as the content of your books.
Please note that BlookUp does not access to and do not store:
· Your user names and passwords of your accounts of social networks or or your blogs to create the blook
· Your bank payment details
3 - Cookies
4 – Your choice regarding cookies
You can set your browser so that cookies are stored in your terminal or on the contrary, they are rejected, either systematically or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser so that acceptance or refusal of Cookies is promptly proposed to you, before cookies can be stored on your computer.
If you reject the storing of Cookies on your computer or if you delete cookies that are stored then you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of features that are necessary to navigate through certain pages of our Site. Such would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require identification. Such would also be the case when we –or our providers- could not recognize, for the purpose of technical accounting, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and displays settings or the country from which your terminal seems connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we decline all liabilities for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services due to the impossibility for us to store or consult Cookies necessary for such operation and that you have refused or deleted.
Any recent web browsers allow you to change the settings related to cookies. These settings are usually available in the section “Tools”, “options”, “help” or “preferences” in your browser.
5 – Use of the information
In general, Personal Information you provide to us is used to respond to requests that you make, or to help us serve you better in the context of a new service: surveys, test requests and information about our products and services. If you ever requested to receive communications from us, we may also use your personal Information to send you newsletters or for any other promotional purposes of BlookUp, of our non members or our partners.
We can create records of Anonymous Information based on Personal Information by excluding data (such as your name) that identifies you personally. We may use this Anonymous Information to analyze the types of applications and usage patterns so that we can improve our products and services. BlookUp reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties, at its discretion.
It is possible that we share your Personal Information with third parties to provide the products and services we offer on the Site, such as to our service provide used for printing services. These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information except for the purposes of providing the products and services requested by BlookUp and are bound by confidentiality agreements about their use of such information.
If you use the "make my blook public" on your blook profile, any Personal Information contained in the Content of the Book will be made ??publicly available to visitors of the Site, including search engines.
Other sites :
6 – Recipients of your data
Your personal data is mainly communicated to the personnel of BlookUp who are duly authorized to process it. Furthermore, we also inform you that BlookUp may provide your personal data to third party service providers, particularly to ensure the services (printers, delivery companies, etc.) and for hosting and IT support of the IT tools used by BlookUp.
7 – Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with Articles 38 and the following of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, you have the following rights:
- the right at any time to access personal data;
- the right to ask us to update, correct, supplement or delete any data the right to ask us to update, correct, supplement or delete any inaccurate personal data, outdated or incorrect we maintain about you, without costs;
- the right not to receive any promotional communications that we may send you.
- the right to object at any time on compelling legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation to the processing of data by BlookUp.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
8 - Data archiving and storing
Regarding the data retention period of the data imported from blogs, stored, having been generated and formatted into a PDF on our servers or not, the rules are the following:
- Any created blook and ordered is stored during 3 years from the date of its creation.
- Any created blook but not ordered is stored during 3 months.
- Any imported blog but that did not generate a PDF is stored during 3 months.
9 - Safety and Update
BlookUp ensures that it protects the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of standard safety procedures and technologies to help to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We also ask you to enter a password to access to information related to your account.