One of the BlookUp commitments is that we use a range of standardized security procedures and technology to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Things you should know:
- Blook up respects the right to privacy of visitors and members of its site.
- We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via our Site or via the pages of the social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) owned by BlookUp.
- In general, Personal Information that you provide us with is used to respond to the requests that you make, or to help us serve you better in the context of a new service.
- We do not sell, do not rent or share your Personal Information with third parties and we will not disclose any financial information as part of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to ask us to update, correct, supplement or delete any personal information we hold about you at no cost.
- Links to other websites or blogs is made for information purposes. We are not responsible for their contents and have no control over it.
- We can create records of Anonymous Information based on the Personal Information by excluding data (such as your name) that personally identifies you to provide you with information and relevant third parties’ services.
Now you know how much we take care of our users! So don’t hesitate, visit our website and create your blook.