In order to differentiate yourself and create engagement, it is important to publish impacting photos on your social networks.
No matter if you are a brand or an individual, it is crucial to adapt your photo’s dimensions to each platform’s standards.
Here is the guide for image dimensions on all social networks !
The ideal size for your Instagram images:
In order to not go unnoticed among the thousand of photos published everyday on Instagram, it is essential to optimize your picture’s dimensions!
- Profile picture : 150 x 150 pixels at minimum
- Square image : 1080 x 1080 pixels (appears in 293 x 293 pixels in the feed)
- Vertical image : 1080 x 1350 pixels (appears in 293 x 293 pixels in the feed)
- Horizontal image: 1080 x 566 pixels (appears in 293 x 293 pixels in the feed)
- Instagram stories (image & video) : 750 x 1334 pixels
The ideal size for your Facebook images:
Generating engagement on Facebook is a major part of raising your visibility! Start by adapting your images and posts to Facebook’s required dimensions :
- Cover picture : 851 x 315 pixels
- Profile picture : 180 x 180 pixels
- Single image in a post : 1200 x 630 pixels
- Image in a link: 1200 x 627 pixels
The ideal size for your Twitter images:
To publish photos on the blue little bird’s platform, here are the dimensions you will need.
- Cover picture : 1500 x 500 pixels
- Profile picture : 200 x 200
- Image share :440 x 220 pixels
- Link share : 520 x 254 pixels
The ideal size for your LinkedIn images:
Your LinkedIn page has to be as great as your profile or company! To optimize your page, it is essential that your posts are optimized to show your professionalism.
- Cover image : 1584 x 396 pixels (8 Mo max)
- Profile picture : 400 x 400 pixels (8 Mo max)
- LinkedIn page profile picture : 130 x 130 pixels at minimum
- Single image in a post : 520 x 320 pixels (2 Mo max).
- image of a link : 520 x 272 pixels
The ideal size for your Tumblr images:
Don’t neglect the file format and the size of the images you want to publish on Tumblr. Those can make a difference and have a real impact on your microblog’s look.
- Profile picture : 128 x 128 pixels (JPG, GIF, PNG or BMP)
- Shared photo : 500 x 750 pixels
- Shared gif : 500 pixels wide (1 Mo max)
The ideal size for your Google+ images:
Google’s social network’s users are increasing (500 million users around the world). It is therefore important to take special care of your posts and optimize them by choosing the right dimensions:
- Cover picture : 968 x 545 pixels
- Profile picture : 250 x 250 pixels at minimum – JPG, GIF or PNG
- Image in a post : 502 x 282 pixels
- Image of a link : 502 x 250 pixels.
BlookUp prints your social networks!
BlookUp offers a very simple solution to turn your social networks… into beautiful paper books! Available with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, or your blog! (WordPress, Canalblog, blogger…), you can now immortalize your digital life!
Why? To keep a record of your content and share your best posts in an original way.
BlookUp also allows you to create a free preview of your social network’s book.
It’s definitely worth giving it a try over on blookup.com!
You now have all of the needed dimensions to create great photos, adapted to each platform. Create beautiful content and immortalize it in your favorite book!