No matter if you are an artist or a traveler, you probably want to keep a record of all the important moments in your digital life.Continue reading “Print your Blog Book or Album with BlookUp”
As a Social Media Manager or Community Manager, Facebook is probably your main communication tool.
The task of animating it is yours, but have you ever taken a look back on everything you’ve accomplished? Do you have a written record of all the hard work generated throughout the year, the number of publications, reactions, shares, comments? Do you possess a decision support tool, proof of the impact of your work?
The ideal tool for conscientious CMs
You embody the image of your business by posting diverse and engaging content ? By organizing events, contests, and responding to comments with strong punchlines and gifs.
This daily work is ceaseless and constantly renewing itself, and as each publication is chasing another, it is sometimes difficult to keep track of each action conducted online.
The Facebook book is the paper support that will allow you to:
- Regularly report on the activity of your page(s), month by month;
- Discuss with your teams and superiors the editorial line, how to work on visuals, how to write publications…
- Take stock of the actions and publications that worked, the commitment and feedback from your community through the accurate transcription of comments and the number of reactions to it;
- Valuing your work to your managers!
Promote your business in a unique way
By immortalizing the engagement of your fans, your best events or marketing operations and have a physical copy of your production, you will also surprise your employees, customers or partners.
There’s nothing like a real paper book to prove that Community Managers are not just lounging on Facebook all day long! 😉
The Facebook Fan page book can even become an internal communication journal for your company!
How does it work?
We take care of everything, you will receive your books directly at home or at work! Just contact our sales department by email at email@example.com!
We propose tailor-made subscriptions.
A more flexible archiving system!
Your feedback is always valuable to us and thanks to it, we understood that for our users, creating a blook project is a long-term project. The creation of a book is quick in itself, but the most important is its personalization: You want your blook to be unique, and we can only agree with that!
This personal touch, you want to be able to bring it at your own pace, without feeling rushed.
Thus, in order to avoid the loss of books carefully layouted by our users, our archiving system has been revised!
- Will be deleted only the blooks that reached the 3 months (90 days) limit without being edited
- Any modification (new cover, change of title, modified article, etc) will restart the 3 months period from the date of the modification
- The date of last modification is displayed in the blook’s informations, alongside the creation date.
- Blooks ordered at least once are always kept for 3 years and are definitively deleted after this period if they have not been ordered again
- Any new order of a blook will restart the 3 years period from the date of the last order
- The date of the last order is displayed in the blook’s informations, alongside the creation date
We will continue to send an automatic mail 7 days before the suppression of the blooks in order to warn you of the remaining time and ask you to modify your book if you wish to keep it longer!
So if you have a blook project waiting on BlookUp, the time to save it is now!